Hey , just a few list words

Oi,

Wow,...,Wow,wow,wow, i'm really impressed now.There's this whole
good thing going around for this list.First , about 12 hours after
the list was created, we have hit the 50 members mark(okay, so i did
a little advertising, but still...).Then we get a really nice fic
from the guy responsible for the creation of the first website(which
can be found
at http://members.dencity.com/pat17 : ) dedicated to this, oh so
cute, couple,Pat Kelly.I wonder what is coming next.

Okay,now the other stuff..I've never done this list thing(i'm in
a thousand of lists, but i'm usually a lurker, unless the subject is B/W related).So, i'm gonna need help, you know, to get things going...I
need you guys to talk, to discuss, to participate, well, to get the list
working.Tell us about yourself, about what you think of the matter,
what are your opinions in this or that episode, what you like best
about the couple, anything, so we can get used to
each other.

Now, a a topic that may interest many people:fanfic.Bring them in.If you
are a writer, but never wrote about them, give it a try.If you do write
about them, well, post it, write more.There are going to be tons of people
wanting to read it I know that there are lots of talented writers out there that are just waiting to come out of their shell , well, do it.Also,
i was thinking of a few things that might help , that might give people some
inspiration.People that have ideas for fics but can't write should post

them and try to find someone to write/help with it.We should also post a few
challenges and stuff like that.Also, we could do a weekly theme thing.Each
week we would post a situation, event or anything else submited by members and
during the week people would write fics about it.Well, it's an idea.What do
you guys think? Should we go for it? I know , i sound like a little kid full
of plans, but i'm just a little overwhelmed right now.

Other thing had me thinking, there are 50 members now(i don't think this number
is going to increase for awhile, but...) that are interested in
talking/reading about Buffy/Willow, it' like all of the sudden i don't feel so
alone anymore.Plus, if this season keeps up like this, there'll be lots more.

Well, that was it.I'm not very awake right now(2 in the morning) so i'm not
making much sense(not that i ever do).So 'night everyone, sleep tight, dream with W/B : )

See ya later.
Tchau

P.S.:Pat,my man, thank you, thank you, thank you, that was extremelly sweet,
like, you know, chocolate : ) No kidding, that was a great way to open up the
mailing list.So i knew you were going to end up doing that.So, if i bug you
for fics after every episode do i get more stories(if you say yes i promise
i'll only ask you about the next part of becoming one, which should be out
already, only once a day : ) Also, i submited the site to a few search engines,
links pages, i hope you don't mind.