The theme thing

Hiya,

I'm here to talk about that weekly fanfic theme thing idea.I decided to go
on with it.If it works i keep it up and if it doesn't i don't.

How it will work:
Every week we have a different theme, like leather, Truth or dae, High
school reunion and things like that, and people write fics based on this
theme.It can be short, long,series, pre-relationship, friendship, as if they
were already together, anything, as long as it has something to do with the
theme.A new theme will come up every tuesday, along with a few suggestions
and fic ideas, and during the week themes for the next week are sugested,
and voted, and in the end the one with more votes win. I also don't think
we should use the survey thing at onelist, since not many people go there,so
it will be all done via e-mail.
It may take awhile 'till people get the idea or feel comfortable enough to
give it a try, but it would solve the problem of many fans that go crazy
looking for fics everyday and people that just need an excuse to write.

So let's give it a try.Since this is the first time we're going to do this i
decided to give a little more time.So his time the theme-thing will start
saturday morning, november 20 and it'll go on 'til december 7.I'm sending
another post witha few suggestions for this first theme, but feel free to
add yours and vote.Since this first week is not very conventional, the
theme-choice will only go on 'til friday(tomorrow) night.

Well, that was it.
I hope you guys vote and participate

Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)