From: "Rodrigo " <myself03@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [buffyloveswillow] The first themes
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 08:25:28 PST

Hey,

Well, here we are, our first time : )
Okay, first we are going have to decide what will be our first theme.I'm
posting a few suggestions in the end of this mail, but feel free to add
yours.Since this is a very unconventional first time we'll only have until
tomorrow night, friday, to elect the
theme.You can vote via e-mail.This theme will be valid during the period
that goes from Saturday, november 20 , until tuesday, december 07.I hope
everybody participates, either voting or writing.

Now, a few theme ideas(i picked a few easy/common ones)

*Body switch(they change place with each other or somebody else)
*Love spell(someone casts a spell, and it goes wrong... or did it go way
too
right).
*Spin the bottle/Truth or dare(i don't need to expalin, do i? )
*Jealousy(it may be one of them getting jealous because of a boyfriend or
because one is spending too much time with a friend...)
*High school reunion(it's been ten years, they may ahve been with each
other
or apart the whole time, ...)

Okay, these are only a few suggestions, pick one or add yours.Also, you
don't have to do what i sugest, they're only a few ideas to help in the big
picture.You can do whatever you want, however you want.

Well, i hope it works.
Tchau

Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)