Hiya all

Hi, Trixie again, Thanx for everyone saying That they'd like to read my
stories....I wish my English Lecturer was like you guys. I'm in the middle
of writing a story wich I think I'll post soon so all brace yourselves. I'm
gonna write a fic for the theme as well once we've decided whats it's gonna
be so expect to hear a lot from me soon. Because I live way out in the
middle of nowhere I see the new Buffy episoded 200 years after the rest of
the civilised world and I just saw the episode where Willow gets kidnapped
by the mayor and it was really cute, showed how much Buffy and Willow care
about each other.
Lotsa love always
I really should go write that essay now
Trixie