Re: Trixie wrote a story

Hey,

It's nice to see that you decided to post one of your stories.I hope to see
them coming from now on.But(there's a but).I can't get it.I don't know if
it's because my excite account(or my computer, don't know which) doesn't
take attachments well, but i cant' seem to find it.So, if the problem is
only with me, can you send it to my hotmail account? The address is
myself03@xxxxxxxxxxx , if it's a general problem, send it to the list
again.Also, i'm pretty sure that most of the people on the list would like
to read your fics, no doubt about it.So, post away : )

Tchau