Eepisodes moments-fourth season

Oi,

If you're one of those crazy people that will have to wait some time until
the fourth season and don't want to be spoiled, don't read any further.If
you, like me , love spoilers, or have already seem it, move on.

Okay, i have not seem any episodes of the fourth season so far(and now that
i found out that there'll be an episode around december 14 i'll probably
have to wait some more time) so what i'm saying may not be accurate or very
true to the facts, it's just the way i see things from where i'm standing.

For quite some time i've surfed pages dedicated to uc couples that use the
smallest of things to prove that the people are/were meant to be
together.I'm doing this now.I know that to some it may seem crazy, but , you
know, i'm a crazy guy.Okay, i'll start with the fourth season(cause it's
been so nice) and later on i'll talk about thge others.

Just so you know, i'm doing this because i want to prove(at least to myself)
that Buffy loves Willow(plus, later i can say that i decided to give this
name to the list because of that).

The Freshman

Not much in this episode.But a few points to ponder:
*Buffy doesn't seem very heartbroken over Angel's departure, does she? It
makes you wander what happened over the summer, Xander, Cordelia and Angel
not there.Giles in his conquests, Oz away in a few gigs, Willow and Buffy
all alone...(okay, that's just my imagination, but still...)
*The nice little scene at the beggining, everyone knows Willow is not the
best person to take patrolling, plus, they were so wraped up in each other
that they didn't even notice the vamp.
*Willow: Buffy, Hey!
Buffy: Oh, boy am I glad to see you.
See, she doesn't even try to hide : )
*When Willow asked to trade the fliers Buffy just looks at her, hands all
her fliers and gets that "Anything for you,my love" kind of look on her
face.
*Come on,when Oz showed up she got all sad, it was clear that she was
jealous.
*The scene at Buffy's roon, it was nice to see Willow all worried, full of
regrets.It shows she CARES.

Living Conditions

*Nice to see the little Willow/Buffy walking scene, friendly moment.And does
Buffy really need to take Willow everywhere, I think not.It's clear they
just want to spend time together, no matter how much.
*Willow all concerned about Buffy, to the point of sending Oz after her,
it's sweet.
*Oh, Buffy getting all worked up because Will was talking to Kathy.Posessive
much?
*When they found out the truth Willow was the only one that felt all bad
about doubting Buffy(she knew her love would never act like that).
*Buffy: I'm so glad you're here Will. She wants her girl near her : )
*They are living together now, think of the possibilities.

The Harsh light of day

*Well, i have this theory that she only went after Parker because she was
starting to realize the depth of her feelings for Willow, but i won't get
into that right now.
*Willow : I love this part. Don't you love this part. Like when it's all new
and everything's a discovery.
Buffy : I don't know. I guess I do.
Okay, see, Buffy is trying to pretend that she liked and is disapointed when
she sees that Willow isn't jealous.
*The talk at the end , Willow trying to support Buffy, the 'am i repulsive'
thing, it was a nice thing, not romantic but it shoed how they're there for
each other.

Fear, itself(from now on i didn't even read read the transcripts, so i don't
know much).

*The death treaths to Parker during the episodes, calm Willow was the one
that seemed to hate him the most.
*The talk at the cafeteria.The truth is that Buffy didn't want Willow to
mess with magic because she was afraid of What would happen to the hacker,
she cares about Willow, just like Oz does.
*The fight.All their fears were coming true.Did anyone stop to think why
they fought?To me, one of Willow's fear was that the person she cares about
doesn't quite accept her magic, and it does happen.She didn't fight with Oz,
she fought with Buffy, the one whose opinion really matters.Maybe the whole
fight fear was also fear provoked, they're afraid that something may ruin
their relationship.
*The fact that Buffy, even though a little mad, was all concerned and ready
to face anything when she heard Will scream.
*When Willow comes running into the room Buffy goes for her, even though she
knows Oz is there.

Beer Bad

*Again Will hates Parker.Again the jealousy issue comes up :)
*The speech Willow makes about how all man are bad, how Parker hurt her good
friend.People aren't usually so passionate or go so far just to tell an
irratonal person how they hurt someone who is just a very good friend.(okay,
some do, but you get my point).
*Buffy jumps into the fire just to save Willow.Datail is, she doesn't even
know who she is, she just knows that that person is in danger and that she
would do anything to save her.Deep inside she knows how important Willow is,
how much she means.
*The hair scene.You know, the scene where Buffy keeps playing with Willow's
hair.The look on their faces.

Wild Hearts.

*The way Buffy supports Willow throughout the entire episode, trying to calm
down her fears, showing how she cares about the other girl.
*How Buffy is all mad at Oz when she finds him after the fact.It's clear
that she just wants to hurt the guy who hurt her Willow.
*Buffy during the scene the car is about to run over Willow.
*Buffy all concerned about Willow when she goes talk to Giles.
*The 'I love you' scene, Willow is all sad and Buffy trying to do anything
she can to make her feel better(Buffy doesn't want to see her love
suffering), even coming to the pint of declaring her undying love(of course
Willow doesn't seem to get it, but at least she said it).

The initiative

After this i'm convinced Buffy is in love with her.
*Buffy goes up against a very strange teacher just because she hurt her
love's feelings.
*The way Willow is all reluctant to give Willow advice, it's not only
because of Oz...
*The way Buffy seems far more interested in Willow than anything else, and
we can't forget how she didn't give much thought to Riley, there's someone
else in her mind already, that's clear.
*The 'I'm helping her' comment with Xander, i think it's cute.
*In the end, Buffy is all protective of Willow, hurting the guys that wanted
to take her, leading her to the room.
*Riley's line pretty much suns it up:
Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)

Well, that was pretty much it.I know it doesn't make much sense, but neither
do i.Some things are only there for fun ,others because i really beleive in
it(i'm not telling which is which).Of course there are other moments i like,
like the sappy conversation they had about their fight during Fear Itself
right after they got to their dorm, the way Buffy has being helping Willow
deal with her break up, what happened when they took caveslayer to the
room..., oops, these scenes play only on my mind , my mistake : ) Well, i'm
off to bed now(should have gone two hours ago).

Tchau
Oh, one more thing : Pat, just read your story, it's great.I'll talk more
about it in a few hours, when my mind is a little clearer.

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you, Will.