We're starting it now

Hey,
About the theme thing.
Okay, we're doing this now.The theme chosen was Body Switch.This theme will
go on until december 07, when a new theme will be selected.

How this work:

Every week(except for this first time, because we'll be using two weeks) a
different theme will be chosen, and during this period we'll encourage
people to write fics based on this theme(Body Switch, in this case).

During this and the next week the theme will be, as i said earlier, Body
Switch.You can write a friendship fic where they bound a little due to this
, a relationship fic , a PWP anything you want, as long as it involves one
or the two of them switching bodies.The body switch doesn't have to be with
each other, if you want Buffy can change body with Oz or Xander , Willow
with Angel, Giles, whatever you want.Also, you don't really have to explain
the whole switching body process, unless you want to.Everything is up to you
guys.

Well, that is it.I'll be posting this notice everyday so the new members can
catch on.It's all up to you now.If you're interested but don't think others
will like of your work , send it anyway, the response may surprise you,
plus, practice leads to perfection : )

That's it for now,
See ya later
Tchau

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you, Will.