Re: Not So Bad Beer, Part 2

Hey Janine.

Excellent really. Buffy as cave slayer is just stripping(no pun intended)
her down to emotion. Something normal Buffy would never allow to happen.
Unless pushed to the breaking point. Very nice. Can't wait to see more.

"Bu.I," she continued correcting herself.
"Love.you. I love you," she said looking down at Willow pleadingly.

(In that small voice, I can just picture it. So cute)

Later

Pat

"When I held that gun, I felt an incredible surge of power. Like God must
feel when he's holding a gun.." (Homer J. Simpson)

"You've been fighting evil here for three years, and I've helped some, and
now we're supposed to decide what we want to do with our lives. And I just
realized that that's what I want to do. Fight evil, help people. I mean, I
think it's worth doing. And I don't think you do it because you have to.
It's a good fight, Buffy, and I want in."

"I kind of love you."
(Willow Rosenberg, Buffy Summers, BTVS)

"Don't.."
"What? Don't love you? I didn't know I got a choice in that."
(Angel, Buffy Summers, BTVS)