The end of Trixies story....

Okay thank you everyone who told me how to send as part of the main
mail...Sorry this took so long but I finally had to braek down and do some
college work...Well It's finished it's not very good but it's finished

Part 3

Quick recap: Buffy and Willow are in love with each other and Oz is trying
to bring them together for Willow sake

Buffy, Willow and Oz were standing on Oz’s front porch at stupid O’clock in
the morning.
“I hate to break up this party but I think I’m gonna get some more sleep” Oz
turned to re-entered his house.
“Oz wait we…need to…we need to talk” Buffy turned and walked down the path,
Willow had made her decision, the decision Buffy always knew she would.

Willow and Oz were left standing alone.
“You should go after her you know she thinks you don’t love her”
“But I love you…….”
“Willow don’t say that I love you and I always will…But you love Buffy, go
after her I understand” Oz gave a weak smile
“Thank you Oz…for everything…” With that Willow turned and pelted at full
speed down the road towards Buffys home and with any luck, a new start.

Buffy sat on her bed, eating choclate ice cream and listening to her Macy
Gray cd on a loop…This was especially strange for Buffy as it was 8 am.
Joyce was worried she was used to Buffys strange moods…but still…”who’s at
the door this early…Oh hello Willow…she’s here…no go right on up”

Buffy was enjoying moping in self pity, nothing was better for a good mope
than rejection and unrequited love. So the last thing she expected to happen
was for the object of her unrequited love to walk into her room, sit down on
her bed and proceed to say. “I love you I’ve always loved you I was just
frightened I never ment to hurt you and I hope you can forgive me.” Willow
looked nervously into Buffys eyes.
“Of course I forgive you, I love you too…”
Buffy wrapped her arms around Willow and kissed her girlfriend

The End (and not before time)