Sorry,sorry, sorry,sorry, that was a big mistake.I'm stupid, someone stake me.

Okay, now i'm deeply, deeply ashmaded, i really didn't mean to send that a
milion time, i'm sorry, i just have this proble with excite.So, if you just
opened one, just delete the others,

Okay, i'm gonna sit in the corner and face the all now.

Sorry again.I deserve to be killed for that(just wait to kill me after i
send my mail bomb to excite, okay)
Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you, Will.