Re: FFIC: Kismet (Part IV)

Hey,

It's just a suggestion, but you could wait a few more hours, until some more
people have subscribed to the other list , post it there, send a little note
to this buffyloves willow list telling the people that you posted it there,
and them, if there are still people wanting to see it, send them
individually, i think it's easier that way.

Also, maybe you should post the whole story, there are some people there
that aren't in this list.

Well, just an idea.

Tchau