Dream Theme. [BTVS, 12, B/W]

Hi all,

This is very short, I've got an idea for a longer dream based story (with the same basic premise) but I don't have the time to do anything with it at the moment. Hopefully next week.

Comments welcome.

Thanks,

empty

DISCLAIMERS : They don't belong to me. This is non-profit making and not intended to cause anyone any harm. All credit to Mutant Enemy, et al. Don't read it if you're not in to a B/W relationship.

Story is my own (C)1999. Please don't archive this without discussing it with me first.

SPOILAGE/TIMEFRAME : No spoilers, no real timeframe.

RATINGS : A little naughtiness - it's just a kiss really - still only a UK rating of 12. If I get the chance I might try my hand at an 18 certificate version for the new list.

NOTE : This should probably have a soppiness warning, it's relentless in it's soppiness!

The Dream [BTVS, 12, B/W]

Willow laughed softly, the delicate petals of the daisy tickling her chin. Buffy smiled in to her eyes, love communicating between them wordlessly. The breeze ruffled their hair as Buffy leaned over to gently kiss her, a sigh escaping her lips as they parted.

***

Buffy looked long in to the eyes of her friend, the love and desire there awakening her own passion and she leaned down to play her lips over Willow's. As she raised herself once more Willow gave a soft sigh, Buffy studying the delicate shape it made on her lips.

***

Willow wrapped her arms around Buffy's neck, drawing her down to renew the contact, hoping to express all her emotions through their touch.

***

Buffy allowed herself to be pulled down again, enjoying the sensation of the lithe body beneath her, sensing that her friend enjoyed the feeling of her own, heavier mass lying over her. Their kisses were deeper now, both needing to finally express their love, their friendship shifting around them to accommodate this new relationship.

***

It had been too long, Willow thought idly as they continued to kiss, too much time wasted. She sighed again as Buffy left her lips and trailed kisses over her face, tightening her hold on the strong body above her.

***

Buffy smiled as her friend hugged her more tightly but became aware of a sense of time drifting from them, of being pulled away from Willow.

***

Willow gasped as she felt Buffy leave her, an overwhelming sense of emptiness filling her, just as they had finally given themselves a chance to be together.

***

Buffy muttered to herself as her eyes blinked open, the beautiful smile of her friend lingering a moment before vanishing from her mind.

***

Willow woke with a jolt, the familiar surroundings of her bedroom helping to settle her. She lay back, tears falling from her eyes as the dream slipped away yet again.

---

http://members.dencity.com/empty/index.html

Get your own free England E-mail address at http://www.england.com