Re: FF:breaking up with Oz

Aww, that was sweet. I'm giddy, really.
:-)
Melissa

From: "Gillian Shearer" <medusa_rhps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [buffyloveswillow] FF:breaking up with Oz
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:46:18 GMT

Heya again, you all thought you'd got rid of me didn't you? but my e-mail
was bust.

hey this list has gotten seriously busy... anyhow as much as my last
attempt
at what I jokingly reffered to as a story almost put me off posting my work
but all my stories are taking up space on my hard drive not doing anything
so heres another wee one.

no content no spoilers I hate Oz and feel willow should have dumped him
ages
ago so this is where the idea came from so without further ado...

Love always
Trixie
XXX
Breaking up with Oz
Willow had been meaning to do this for a long time and, she supposed, now
was as good a time as any. Her boyfriend sat across the cafeteria table
from
her occasionally casting puppy dog eyes at her, he wasn’t going to make
this
easy for her. Thankfully they were alone, Buffy, Xander and Cordelia all
had
something or other else to be doing.
“Oz”
“Yeah” more Bambi eyes wonderful, just wonderful
“Do you remember my evil undead self…with the leather and all” talk
about a no-brainer.
“Sure. Why?”
“Well remember what I said about her…well it sorta applies to me” Oz
just looked confused which was understandable
“The skanky-ho thing…” Oz hoped that this was the thing
“No…. The sorta gay thing…. Well I am…cept not sorta” not the way
most
people come out, but then again most people don’t have a vampire self in a
parallel universe.
“ I see,” said Oz even though he didn’t.
“ And I’ve gotta thing for Buffy so I figured that because of this
maybe I should break up with you…”
“Oh well I can see the point…” Oz tried to work this out in his head,
ever since he had become one of the slayerettes he had fallen in love with
witch, become a werewolf, battled demons, had to repeat his senior year,
been dumped by said witch because she was in love with another girl who
just
happened to slay vampires…. He could deal with this stranger things had
happened…suddenly he felt a need to go and play his guitar very loudly for
long time. And he did.

Willow walked towards home after school the Oz thing had gone as well as
could be expected.
“Hey Will, wait up” Buffy called jogging up beside her friend. “I heard
about you and Oz from Xander I’m sorry” Xander, how did he know, could
no-one in this town keep a secret
“ Yeah well I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that… do you remember
when my doppelganger was here…”
The blonde and the redhead walked arm in arm into the sunset anyone
watching
them would have noticed that after a while the blonde was not quite
focusing
on where she was walking….
The End
By Trixie(yes I admit it)