SlashyGoodness

"If you're interested in a new Buffy/Angel RPG with a slash twist, then
SlashyGoodness may be for you. Both m/m and f/f slash pairings are part of this
RPG. Here's a list of available characters:

Major-
Buffy
Riley
Spike
Oz
Drusilla
Harmony
Sunday

Minor- (You don't HAVE to audition for these characters, but we think it'd be
nice if you did. ^_^)
Parker
Kate
Amy
Devon
Wolfram & Hart Lawyers
Ethan
The Commandos (Trying to keep it non-spoiler for those who haven't seen those eps)

For more information, including the time frame we're using for our game, go to:
http://www.onelist.com/community/SlashyGoodness

And send all auditions, questions, desire to lurk, etc. to dingoes_ate_my_baby@xxxxxxxx and
Buffonian@xxxxxxx.

Thank you for your time."

--
Willow: ...the dark can get pretty dark. Sometimes you need a story.
"Lie to Me"