An open door-tonight

Hey,

I'm in heaven and hell at the same time(Buffy wise).For quite some time i
thought that the third season would be the best Buffy season(specially
because of the whole Willow /Buffy interaction), but this season is turning
out to be so much better(it still hasn't got to the 'kind of gay' Willow in
leather part, but...).I will only be able to see the ten first episodes in
january, but from what i've heard so far, the writers are allowing us to
play with the characters, leaving small clues that may not lead anywhere,
but that gives us an opportunity to think about things.Well, now to what i
meant to talk about.Today there's a new ep in the US, and i just read a
review for it at deja, so the non-US people that like to be spoiled go read
it, and the US ones, read after you've seem the episode, see if you agree.It
doesn't seem to be a big thing, but it opens up so, so,so many
possibilities(will/Buffy ones).
Well, that's it for now.Read or/and watch it andf let me know what you
thought.

Oh, thread is :Earliest bird review of the Hush episode, link:
http://x25.deja.com/[ST_rn=if]/viewthread.xp?thitnum=6&mhitnum=0&toffset=0&CONTEXT=945179193.100728886&frpage=threadmsg_if.xp&back=alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer&rok=1

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you, Will.