Home, Sweet Home...End

Home, Sweet Home
====================
Part Two
------------

"I have to say Will, you've definitely got you idea getting skills back.
After the whole cutting off her ear and dumping her own body thing I was
starting to worry, but my faith is now completely renewed," Buffy responded
slipping her hands under Willow shirt and running her hands along the skin
she found underneath.

"Everyone has their off days," Willow responded.

"Now?" Buffy asked again in the same tone she had earlier.

"Sounds good to me," Willow responded with a smile.

Buffy tightened the hold she had around Willow's waist and placed a kiss of
the bare skin of her shoulder. She could feel Willow smile, so she placed
another one down. Willow turned around in her arms and brought their lips
together in a gentle kiss.

"You're awake," Buffy said once they broke apart.

"I've sometimes been known to do that," Willow said smiling. Buffy smirked
and drew Willow closer to her trying to get as close as humanly possible.

"What are you thinking about?" Willow asked, her eyes still closed as she
reveled in the warmth of the Slayer.

"If there's a thought in my head right now it's on a long lonely journey,"
Buffy responded happily.

"I'm thinking about something," Willow said softly a moment later.

"It's good that one of us still has a brain that's functioning," Buffy
responded. "What are you thing about?"

"About how good it feels to be lying here with you," Willow said in a
whisper. "I feel like we're breaking a law or something."

"Only is Missouri," Buffy deadpanned. "Besides I'm the Slayer. If anyone
has a problem with us I'll kick their ass."

"Anyone?" Willow asked her mind immediately going to Xander, Giles, and yes
even Anya.

"Maybe not Santa…or the Easter Bunny," Buffy responded thoughtfully. "I
like those holidays."

"Not exactly what I was getting at," Willow responded snuggling further into
Buffy's embrace. "Probably a good idea though. Slayer or not Santa and the
Easter Bunny abusers are usually lynched. Lynching is bad."

Buffy smiled and lowered her head placing a soft kiss on Willow's shoulder
blade.

"I'll give some serious thought to the avoiding lynching thing," Buffy
responded a moment later.

"What about the other?" Willow asked.

"Other?" Buffy asked pretending not to understand the question.

"You know what other," Willow said not even bothering to pretend that Buffy
was actually confused.

"I don't know, Will," Buffy said softly, and it was true. She didn't know
how to begin going about telling the gang the about new developments, not to
mention the ordeal telling her mother was sure to be. Frankly, she didn't
want to think about all of that at the moment anyway. They had enough time
to wallow in the dank depths of reality later on, right now all that she
wanted to do was stay in the moment, stay in the dream. She'd been hitting
the big brick wall of real life enough in recent years, and she was enjoying
the quiet magic time she was sharing with Willow.

"They say that patience is a virtue?" Buffy volunteered a moment later. "So
we could just be patient and wait for the right time to deal with it."

"That's the best idea you've had since the last good idea that you had,"
Willow said tracing the hand of the arm Buffy had draped around her waist.

"You took the tongue-twister right out of my mouth," Buffy responded moving
her body against Willows.

"Tongue?" Willow asked. With Buffy moving against her she had seized being
able to concentrate on the sentence.

"Hmmm," Buffy breathed into Willow's ear softly before taking the lobe into
her mouth. Willow shuttered.

"What…what about the…the…a little to the left…tongue?" Willow finally
managed to get out after getting slightly side-tracked.

"I don't know," Buffy said before moving her lips to Willow's neck. "Why
don't we find out?"

Willow smiled.

"That's the best idea you've had since the last good idea that you had,"
Willow managed to get out before her ability to speak and other motor
functions were completely taken away by the talents of a certain blond
haired vampire Slayer.

THE END

Later,
Janine