Hush coments

Hey,

Now that you've all seem the episode(well, most of you) i can finally say a
few things about it.
Now, on to the spoiler space:

Okay, i think it's enough.So, what did you guys think(it may not seem, but
this is the way i learn about the episodes, from people that see things like
i do ).When i first saw dopplergangland i was extremelly excited with the
prospect that Willow's sexuality was going to be explored, but to my dismay
it was just one time thing, done and forgotten(not even the fans seemed
interested).Now Joss does it again, i don't know if there really was
something, cause i haven't seem the episode, but if there was, it's a great
character development.The kind of gay comment had to be explored, and i hope
they do it now.Willow is an character that could easily be bissexual, so
the relationship would be a believible one(plus, we can't forget the men
suck speech from Beer Bad, it may mean something).Of course, i don't think
Willow and this witch girl should have something, but if they did, it would
have to be a short one.To me this could be an Buffy/Willow opening.Willow
realizes that she may love someone of the same gender in the same way that
she does with someone of the opposite sex, Buffy may become a little(okay, a
lot) jealous of this relationship and also realize a few things, then they'd
get together (okay,never gonna happen, but i can dream).Anyway, even if
nothing comes out of this, it's nice to know that other people would
consider the idea of Willow being involved with another girl.It's one step
away from Willow/Buffy*evil laugh*.Now that Willow seems to be getting her
own Faith, i'd like to see how people are going to deal.So, do you guys have
any thoughts on the matter? Maybe fics? : ) I'll shut up now.Now, the review
i talked in the other post is here, and maybe you guys may want to take a
look at the 'Willow is a lesbian' threths going on at Dejanews.