Pat Kelly wrote:

From: "Pat Kelly" <bandits@xxxxxxxxx>

Well hello newbie. Considering I gave the list president the inititative to
start this list, let me be the first to welcome you :-)

The first part was excellent, and you should not have stopped. I and another
person run a Buffy/Willow archive and page, and I would like to put your
story on the site. Would you mind?

Please write more.

Later

Pat

--
Willow: It's horrible! That's me as a vampire?

Buffy: Willow, just remember, a vampire's personality
has nothing to do with the person it was.

Angel: Well, actually... (gets a look from Buffy)
uh, That's a good point.
Visit me! http://go.to/KimsCorner