Re: FIC: Prophecy Of Love(PG13)

I didn't get this story. Do you think you could repost it or send it to
me offlist?

Hi,

Just sticking my nose up for a moment. Juno, AOL, and others have a 20 KB
limit on email. That story was 79 KB so it needs to be divided up into 4
parts for you to receive it.

It was a keeper so if Pat doesn't know how to break it up I'll do it for him
and send it off. Just email me off list.

Ivy