Just a thought...

<< Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:40:01 EST
From: Starbug42@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Just a thought...

Actually I'd like to add on to this request. I agree in that you should
delete the story from the reply and all that, but I have one more problem. I
belong to several Buffy the Vampire Slayer lists. Hence, I have lots and
lots of e-mail. Would it be possible, and tell me if I'm out of line here,
would it be possible for everyone to send feedback just to the Author and not
to the list? Cause we have many stories coming in all directions every day
and the stories are so gret that we must send feedback, but it takes up ALOT
of space! Just a suggestion and forgive me if I seem out of line.

Rich>>

i like the exchange of compliments where we can all see it, and the
compliments take very few lines. what is being complimented would be quite
clear if the author's name and story title were copied to the subject line,
instead of the story itself being repeated ad infinitum.

in sisterhood, christine pattee