Address to lists website

Hey,

Wow, i spend a few days with a limited internet access(every three minutes
the line goes dead) and for the time being i have to live real life.I go
out, party, drink,visit grandparents, party, drink, start homepage for the
site, party, drink... and all is good.So, when i'm starting to think that
reality can be good i get my regular connection back and check my
e-mail.Well, after taking a quick look at the many e-mail i came to the
conclusion that this is so much better.Well, i have to go now(i don't know
how a 20 years old can be sleepy at 00:22), but before i go, i'll leave you
with an address:

http://members.dencity.com/myself03/index.html

This is the website for the list.It'll mainly be an archive for the digests,
theme, and things like that, open to the general public.It's not completly
done, i still have to do the moments, Why they belong together, fanfics and
webrings(it'll take two or three days), but we got challenges, themes,
discussion board, past digests, links and other things up.It's not very
fancy(i learned how tho use Front page these past few days and it was done
with things that were already in my computer).So, got check it out, there
are a few things i need your help with.Okay, i really have to go now,
tomorrow will be a busy day, lots of fics to read, feedback to send, i'm in
heaven

Tchau

P.S.:Pat, that favor you asked, i'm on it.I'll see if i can do it first
thing in the morning.Also, i just skinned the Prophecy of love fic, and boy
do i have things to say about it to you and Angela when i'm done.

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you, Will.
See, Buffy loves Willow.
Go to:http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/buffyloveswillow and subscribe.

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season