The (two ) themes for this week

Hey,

I know i'm a little late(well, a few hours, but still...) Here are the
themes for this week.Wow, i just noticed i have tons of e-mail to reply(you
know, you y=think:i'll do this in five minutes, something comes up and when
you least expect your mailbox is full), weel, i'll do it later today(it's
1:36 in here).Also, i'll update the website later, and good news, i'm
thinking about adding a multimedia section.I'm off topic.Talk to you later,

Well, for the week that goes from december 28 until january 04 we will have
not only one , but two themes(again).

Theme number one : New year
You saw last week's theme and you didn't think i'd do it again?Come on, you
know better : ) Well, here anything goes, as long as it involves the arrival
of a new year.Without further addo, here are the suggestions.
1)Same people believe that if you start the year with someone you'll spend
the year with this person.So, who are Willow and Buffy spending the New year
with?
2)A kiss for luck in the beggining of the year reveals feelings hidden deep
inside.Any guess whose feelings i'm talking about?
3)Buffy has a list of new year resolutions, will se go through with it?
4) Willow and Buffy from ten year from now remember new year's eve when they
revelead her feelings to each other.

Theme number two : Injuries/Diseases

Well, i wasn't very sucessful coming up with a theme last week and this week
was not different.After spending hours cracking my head trying to think of
something, i finally came up with this.I know it's a little cliché, but...If
you have any ideas, please do send it to me.
Well, as you know, it can be anything, as long as injuries or diseases are
involved.
Here's a few basic ideas:
1)Willow/Buffy has the chicken pox/other and Buffy/Willow has to take care
of her.
2)Buffy is sick, has a very high fever, get delirious and say a few things
she hadn't meant to.
3)Willow has a broken leg and Buffy has to carry her around
4)Buffy?Willow has a serious accident and Willow/Buffy has to help her fix
not only her body, but also her mind.

Well, you don't have to follow any of these ideas, they're here just as an
example.Have fun and write away.

Tchau

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you, Will.
See, Buffy loves Willow.
Go to:http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/buffyloveswillow and subscribe.

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season