A few different things

Oi,

First of all, Happy new year, Feliz Ano Novo, Feliz Ano Nuevo, and no , no
other language, i don't evn know if the spannish one is right, anyway you
guys get the point.I don't know if i am coming to the pc tomorrow, and them
there's the whole Y2K thing, so...

Now, i'd like to thank Shadowlander for the fic, and just to say a few
things in my defence.I didn't actuaaly threaten her, you guys that write fic
know that i'd never do that(hey, that's my story and i'm sticking with it).i
only give you guys a push , a little positive motivation : )

Okay, i just saw Earshot and Grad 1 and 2 for the third time and there are a
few things i'd like to say.First, the whole postponing thing, i think they
did the right thing, especially with Earshot.I was really mad at the time(i
just got to see the episodes now), but i can understand their decision
now.Earshot deals with the matter very directlly, especially the jokes, and
Graduation two...Well, Grad 2 doesn't really deals with it, but if the
epiusode aired there would be tons of people making complaints and
everything, which could end up leading to lots of problems to the series
and, God forbid, cancellation.Well, besides that, it was a good season
finale(okay, i was happy because i got hid of Angel).It was not Becoming(the
Best episodes of any tv show, ever), but it was good, great plot conclusion,
elaborated fight scenes(Buffy_in leather_ versus Faith_in leather_ could you
want anything else : ) and a few sweet moments, and no, i'm not talking
about the whole Oz/Willow or Buffy/Angel thing, i'm talking about that
really cute part at the end, with Buffy and Willow sitting very, very close,
the caring looks and that part when they're walking away, Oz grabs Willow
hand and Buffy walks by Willow and theyjust link arms and lean, that made me
go AWWWWWWW for about five minutes after the credits had rolled.It was clear
that Buffy loves Willow *hint, hint*

Now, Earshot, awasome episode.Maybe it was because i wasn't expecting much i
hadn't read anything about the Willow/Buffy moments, but they where
there.That was a great material for a post-episode fic.The "I do need you "
, "she desn't need me " parts were extremelly sweet and could be turned into
something quite big.The mind reading subject is very tricky, but it was
carried very well by SMG and Joss.It's among my fav episodes from the third
season.

Okay, on to something very off topic.Has anyone heard the "The best of me"
Bryan Adams cd.I'm loving it(of course, i love all the Bryan Adams cds,
so...).During the entire cd i kept thinking how that could be a perfect
Buffy/Willow soundtrack.(okay, i think that almost every song can be used in
a B/W context, but that's besides the point).Anyway, the ones that did hear
it, there are these three songs that are just...They're The best of me,
Inside out and Please forgive me(there's also Everything i do, but them i'd
start talking aboutall the musics) and i think they could make some great
Buffy/Willow fics, especially the Please forgive me(okay, maybe it only
works in my twisted mind, but it's worth the shot).So, i was wondering, can
anyone write a fic with one of these songs, or based on one of them(or even
an Earshot based fic, i'm not picky).Please, please,please

Well, i'm shutting up now

See ya all later

Feliz ano novo
Happy new year

Tchau

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you, Will.
See, Buffy loves Willow.
Go to:http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/buffyloveswillow and subscribe.

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season