Re: the world didn't end...who knew

At 02:47 PM 1/1/00 GMT, you wrote:
From: "Gillian Shearer" <medusa_rhps@xxxxxxxxxxx>

btw for anyone who cares I'm working on a sequal to rain which should be
finished happy ending and all by the end of the week...Oh and while I'm at
it I wrote a fic for the movies theme but theres no point in wasting list
time with it unless people have seen the rocky horror show so if anyone has
and/or cares let me know.

Of course I've seen Rocky Horror, and I'll bet a lot of other people around
here have too, so post the fic already. And I'm looking forward to the Rain
sequel, especially the happy ending. :)

tater (Vegetables of the world unite!)