RE: OT Buffy C.D

Hey Morgwyn - I got the CD for Christmas from my brother in law - it were
greeet.
Sat around at 3 in the morning listening to it on headphones painfully
loudly. Wunderbar.
And yes, the round robin would be a fine work. I'll beta anyone who needs
it.
best,
jp

-----	" IMMODERATO NON SATIS EST "	-----
Totally off the topic, but i just thought i would say
i just got the buffy album, have any of you heard it?
Its pretty cool.
Also, i think the round robin idea rocks and all the
fic writers should join in.
Well thats my 2 cents so ill go now, thanks for
reading my ramblings.
Morgwyn Purser