RE: FIC; New Feelings

Have no idea if I am doing this right but I was inspired or drunk and since
I am at work I don't wish to go their. Anyway this is a first time first
kind thing for me. Warning my spelling sucks. Grammar is non existent as
well and I have a fragile ego. But I love and I do mean LOVE every thing Pat
Kelly has every put on the net that I have read.

Going with It: (Going with Pat on New Feelings)

It has been almost a month since I moved to Sunnyhell. Destiny really suck.
Then again if it wasn't for fate I would never have met her. My Willow. Of
coarse she doesn't think of me that way. I am not sure that I think of her
that way. She is so sweet in her mismatched fashion and red hair.

I love her shy pattered smile. The way she chews her pencil and thinks of a
computer like a real person. Face it, I am in love. Only I can't tell any
one, not even myself. If Willow ever found out she would never speak to me
again. I am already a total freak to the whole school. Worse I tried out for
cheerleading and well the hellmouth had other ideas. Do not ever try being a
slayer and cheery on a blood vengeance spell. I am just lucky Xander, Giles
and Willow kept me from hurting anyone. I don't ever want to hurt anyone but
I know that sooner or later I will let somebody down. How can I not. But if
I ever hurt Willow I don't think I could go on living.

Yeah right, Drama queen that's me. On the other hand I did find out my mom
isn't that bad after all. Wow can't imagine living my life with a mom like
Amy's. I know I thought my mom was a real witch before but she is a saint in
comparison. And she really likes Willow.

The thing is there is this guy. Well he is not really a guy he is a Vampire
guy. But a good vampire guy. His name is Angel and he is cute in this
annoying kind of way. He has got these sad puppy dog eyes that just break
you heart. I guess he's ok. When ever he is around long enough to notice
him. I can just see us married it would be like: Hi honey the world is going
to end see you in a month.

Even if the is a track here I can't stay on it. Angel kissed me which is how
I found out he was a Vampire. It scared the hell out of me and I do not
scare easily unless you happen to be a certain redhead and frown at me.
Which is how I ended up kissing Angel in the first place. Well that and he
saved my life from these 3 super vamp warriors. The Three. Could they pick
cooler names or what? The sounds like the stogies.

Ok back to Angel. Will and I were setting in the bronze when I pointed him
out to her. I don't know why but I did. And she started on how cute he was
and how much he was into me. How I should go for it. And I started to panic.
I mean really panic. And she gave me her resole face, saying "Buffy, you
need a man in your life as all young women must have yada yada yada" She
didn't actual say that but I could read her face. So I try to tell her that
I am not interested in Angel and under my breath how I am madly in love with
her.

Only I have no guts. I can behead a football player with an extacto knife
but I can't tell Will that I love her. I know how Xander must feel and that
is an issue I don't even want to get into. He gave me a bracelet. I was so
caught up in the Amy's Mom thing at the time I didn't read it. Or maybe just
didn't want to deal with it. It said "Forever Yours." How do you deal with
that? I mean I like Xander I just don't like Xander. And I don't really like
Angel that much either. I like him better then Xander. He is different. A
non high school kind of thing but I feel trapped. Dating Angel takes care of
that whole no boyfriend issue and him not being at school means I don't have
to deal with him on a daily or with Angel even a weekly basis. It stops guys
like Xander from wanting to be more then friends. Plus with Angel it is a
work thing so there isn't that much gropping time. Mostly it keeps Willow
from know the truth. From knowing who I am. I hope sometimes in the back of
my mind that I gain the nerve to tell her. I mean she deals my being the
slayer. But they are two different things. They slayer is a freak that helps
people and a dyke, not that I am a dyke, or maybe I am I don't know. Wait
back to the point, what ever I am is a freak that people are afraid of.
Weird huh, as the slayer I can pull your arms out of their shockets but as a
what ever I can even look you in the eye and that is the one people fear.
Well mom is calling.. Dinner is ready.