Note about Stormchaser part 6

Hi, its Shadow yet again. I had that talk with Rodrigo and he agreed
that since the list has a "13 and up" rating, and I don't really feel
like annoying too many people, it would probably be for the best if part
6 of Stormchaser wasn't posted. It will get posted to the
BuffywantsWillow, Willowslash, and SapphicSlayer lists for those of you
who want to read it. When I first gave the story the PG-!7 rating I
really wasn't think about which lists I was going to post it too, and
really didn't think about the rating too much. Sorry.

for those of you who still want to read part 6 without going over to the
other lists let me know off list and I'll send a copy your way. {Did
that make any sense?} Anyway, questions, comments and growls of
annoyance for making your lives miserable can be directed my way.
*sheepish grin*

Shadow