Re: Who(or what) are you-a little survey

--- Rodrigo <myself03@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Rodrigo <myself03@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey,

Two very dear members of this list, whose name i
won't mention*cough,
Kimber, cough, Pat, cough* came up with this sort of
survey thing so we can
get to talk or know more about each other.I also
love these two(yeah, Pat
too, just not in a gay way:) , and i happen to think
their idea is great,
so, here's the survey:

Real first name - Verla

Age - 19

Location - Oklahoma

Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is
a hard one . . .try to
narrow it down
to the top 5) -

1. The I love you part in 'Wild Heart'

2. The hand holding part in "Hush"

3. The part in the prom episode when Buffy's crying
and Willow comforts her
4. When Buffy finds out that Willow isn't a Vamp
5. When Buffy is playing with Willow's hair in
"CaveSlayer"

Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? - Pink and
Fuzzzy all the way!!!!

Fics written so far - none unfortunately i'm not
talented in the writing department

Home page (even if it's not BTVS related) - none

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why - I guess
willow cause i'm shy most of the time

I write fic because -

I have a pic of myself! Wanna see? Here's the URL

- nope sorry no pic

Top three episodes from each season -
Oh my there is no way i would be able to name them
all !!!!!
Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why -
I think he should stay away because i never liked him
and willow together and if he comes back you know
thats whats going to happen
Finally, I'd just like
to say (Say what's on your mind or thank people for
I wanted to thank all u wonderful writers for the
fics and Please continue !!
support or both!) -

You can get intouch with me through (ex. ICQ, AOL
instant messenger, MIRc,
Yahoo pager,
etc...) -

Now, before i forgtet, yo authors that have been
doing the round robin, you
guys don't go on thinking i didn't notice what you
guys doing.Writing small
parts just so you say you're still writing.I need
big , "i'm gonna fill your
mailboxes with only the first parts" kind of
fics.Ha, you you guys thought
you could fool me :)

Well that's it.I'm going to answer mine now.

Tchau

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I
know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:Wow! You're a dish!(to Willow)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you.(Willow again)
See, Buffy loves Willow.
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/buffyloveswillow
http://members.dencity.com/myself03/index.html

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this
season

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor

GRAB THE GATOR! FREE SOFTWARE DOES ALL THE
TYPING FOR YOU!
Tired of filling out forms and remembering
passwords? Gator fills in
forms and passwords with just one click! Comes with
$50 in free coupons!
">Click Here</a>

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/buffyloveswillow