Survey

Real first name- Morgwyn.

Age- 19, 20 on the 18th of jan!

Location- Sydney, Australia

Fave Buffy and Willow moments- All

Willow- pink and fuzzy or leather baby- pink and fuzzy
all the way, but i havent seen leather willow yet

Fics written so far- No fan fic as yet

Home page- Not yet, but i am toying with the idea of a
totally buffy female fanfic links page.

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why- I am much more
willow in many ways, totally shy around people i dont
know, but can relax with good friends. i also spend a
lot of time on the net.

I have a pic- nope sorry, comes under real shy.

top three eps of each season-
1- pilot, witch, prophecy girl.
2- first three eps, thats all i have seen so far.
moved when it started to a little dump where we only
got 1 channel, and it didnt have Buffy. am catching up
slowly though.

Oz should stay gone or Oz should come back- i cant
really say cos i havent seen oz yet, but he sounds
real cool, even though he was with willow when it
should have been Buffy!

Finally i would just like to say- (is that a sigh of
relief i hear?) all the fic ROCKS!!! and it would be
even better if they were coming faster!

You can get in touch with me through-
lovebuffy1@xxxxxxxxx, buffymail.com, or yahoo messenger.