Hey!

Hi Every1!

I was just wandering the net, as I'm known to do, and I came to the webpage
for this list. And then I said to myself, "Self, you should join." So I am.
(I'm impulsive that way :-)

Everybody here seems to think Buffy and I are...you know. Well, I guess I
can admit it. (You won't tell Buffy right?) I like her. In a "more than
friendly" way. But ssshhh!

I have to go feed Amy...no not Amy...oh darn.

Talk to you all soon!

CYA!

W.

P.S. If you get this, or something like this more than once, I'm really
sorry! Honest!