From: "Clarke, Carol A - Hazelwood" <CAClarke2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [buffyloveswillow] Who(or what) are you-a little survey
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:23:41 -0500

So she is coming, your typing on a computer like she is going to read over
your shoulder. And maybe if she did, well it would be a good way to make
hints. Drop the ball in the court.

Willow hiding is not good. I believe your own words were "That way leads to
madness and sweaty palms." So talk to her. You don't have to tell her the
story of your life, just do what you told Rile to do. But stay a way from
cheese topics. She is already your friend she will be no matter what you
say. She may not feel the same but she will always love you and you will
feel better for it in the end.

and as far as doing things you can say, You would be amazed at what you can
do when you want or need to, you don't have to say it to do it. Let me
know-
I live vicariously through you. Love C