From: <super_max13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [buffyloveswillow] supermax - your suggestion
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 20:06:10 -0200

on 1/12/00 7:39 PM, Willow Rosenberg at redwiccan@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> From: "Willow Rosenberg" <redwiccan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Evey once and awhile...sure. I think what it would be like to fight
vampires
> in a direct sense. Then I watch Buffy, and...well I like the way I am.
>
> And somehow I think me describing things to you...would only accomplish
> giving you a fantasy, and I really don't see how that helps me :-)
>
> I appreciate the offer. I mean that.

Well I will say a phrase said one time by a poet from my country.
(which
is the same country where Rodrigo lives too). He said onething which
marked
me a lot. And it aid find a channel to understand the persons which I had
loved.

"You must dream your beloved one dreams, live with them inside you,
and
find a way to not give it back, but share your dreams, with your loved
one."
The poet was Cazuza, and he said it in an interview for a not so big
magazine.

If Buffy dreams with fight against evil, you must take that dream as
yours, if she dreams with a true love, so it is must be your dreams, and if
she dream with peace of mind and a time to rebuild herself after Angel so
give that time and when she begin share your dreams it is to to you say
everything you can and wish say to her...

I could continue talk about it for hours (I am always the prefered
target for broken hearts or person who don't have courage to say Í love
you'
to the right thing...)

And well, why did you tell a fantasy for an complete stranger? Well
maybe because this stranger can make dreams come true, maybe... or maybe I
can be a good listener... B)}

Sincerily,

Super Max, a.k.a. Electric Avatar