Greetings from a lurker & help please

Greetings everyone;

I have to admit to being a lurker. I have been on this
list for about three weeks. I have to say that the
quality of fiction on this list is pretty amazing :)
PLEASE, PLEASE keep up the wonderful work. That said
i need help. A beta reader to be specific. One or two
would actually be nice. I have been writing for a few
years, now both Fan fiction and regular fiction alike,
but this is my first foray into Buffy/Willow world. I
am not really worried about spelling and grammar, but
what i do need are people willing to proof content,
flow, and transitions and such. I have a pretty thick
skin, so please be honest. If there are a few of you
that would be willing to this for me i would be
grateful. I would also be more than willing to return
the favor. If you are interested, please e-mail me.

nerdgurrl@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and once
again keep up the fabulous work everyone!!!

OHHHHHH!!!! One more thing, i wanted to give Rodrigo a
big pat of the back for being list dad!! We all
appreciate the effort.

OK, I go now :)

Thanks again

Heather

=====
What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?

Frostbite.