Re: A little OT: Random stuff

Kimber
Just a note. My mother always tells me that things have a way of working out.

For me it is more like; no matter were you go there you are.

I think Xena had a great speak about "not getting were youn were going but
were you need to be."

There is a connection here. Damned if I know it. The point and I may have
one, is that life is a journey not a test and it does come with an
instruction manual. Do what your heart tells you and be happy. Plus good luck
on the job thing. I am terrified of looking for a job. Interviews are major
but I know you will do well. Let me know. Love C