Re: Re: Round-robin thingy

--- Pat Kelly <bandits@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Carol.

Well, the story is kind of winding down. (I
shouldn't say that...there will
be a heavy battle before all is said and done). See
the reason I like Buffy
and Willow is they will be happy. It's just the way
they are. I really hit a
hight point of angstness when I had Angelus torture
them. (For me anyway.
And he will die) So they'll live happily with each
other, yes.

I don't know how serious you were, but I hate soap
operas. (The only one I
could stand was the one SMG was on, but I didn't
know she was then). I hated
everything about the Buffy movie, and the only time
I'd bring Buffy's dad
into a story is so I could make the asshole rot in
Hell. (Hey...now that's
an idea).

I do hope you were kidding....:-)

Later

Pat

"If I could just say a few words...I'd be a better
public speaker." (Homer
J. Simpson)

"You know what the secret of life is?"
"Your finger?"
"One thing. Just one thing."
"That's great, but what's the one thing?"
"That's what you gotta figure out."
(Jack Palance, Billy Crystal, City Slickers)

"I heard your heartbeat." (Buffy Summers, to Angel,
ANGEL)