Re: Re: Round-robin thingy

Hey.

Oh. Well, the series is almost over, and they are going to end it happily.
There is a future fic being worked out in the universe set after Becoming
One is over. (Though it won't be written by me :-) See, they've already been
through the hard part of the series, so pulling them apart...well it won't
happen in this one. Sorry.

But from what little I know of the future fic, and because of where I'm
going to leave this series, there will be bumpy times. But do you know what
I mean?

Later

Pat

"If I could just say a few words...I'd be a better public speaker." (Homer
J. Simpson)

"You know what the secret of life is?"
"Your finger?"
"One thing. Just one thing."
"That's great, but what's the one thing?"
"That's what you gotta figure out."
(Jack Palance, Billy Crystal, City Slickers)

"I heard your heartbeat." (Buffy Summers, to Angel, ANGEL)