I'm Leeeeeeaaavvviiinnnggg......

I'm leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again!!! Ok, maybe that's
wrong...I'm leaving on Thursday and coming back on Tuesday. My best friend moved to
Florida in October and I'm going to see him, oh, and Mickey Mouse of course. So...I'll be
out of commission for about 5 days. Don't think I've forgotten about you either! I'm
gonna write more of my fic on the plane and every chance I get....so I'll have some great
parts up for you when I get back. I'll check my mail from down there so if you get a
message from WORDWEAVER73....it's me on my wandering yahoo account.

Take it easy and I'll talk to ya 'all soon!!

~~Kimber

--
Visit Me!! http://go.to/KimsCorner
****************
Willow: It's horrible! That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and... skanky. (aside to
Buffy, worried) And I think I'm kinda gay.
Buffy: Willow, just remember, a vampire's personality has nothing to do with the person
it was.
Angel: Well, actually... (gets a look from Buffy) uh, That's a good point.
****************
Joss: Sure Willow is bi! And she's getting it on with a man! To all you fanboys out there:
Damn, I am an *evil bastard* ain't I?
****************
Willow to Riley - Funny is good, but don't be glib. And remember, if you hurt her, I will
beat you to death with a shovel. A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend. Have fun.
Riley: so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.
Willow: It's a good fight, Buffy, and I want in.
Buffy: I kinda love you.
Buffy: This thing . . .it scares me. I need my Willow.
Willow: Awww.