Chazzman

From: "Pat Kelly" <bandits@xxxxxxxxx>

I've been mulling this over, Anthony. Willow offered her immortality for
Buffy's life. If Kimber's as tricky as she seems, that means when Willow
becomes normal human again, Buffy's life will be restored. What I mean is,
she will become alive and mortal. No more vamp Buffy.

But, it's just a guess.

Pat :-)

From: Anthony Misa <akiraajl@xxxxxxxxx>

I wish you would somehow keep Willow Immortal!!! Buffy
has her vampire and Slayer abilities.... Having Willow
as a normal mortal would give Buffy's enemies an
exellent target... Why this posses a problem is
because innormous opponents will come after the most
poerfull vampire in the world!!! Hope you continue
this universe after the story is finish!!!