NOTE: Untitled (7/?)

OK....it was only a matter of time before this happened. I'm surprised that none of you
saw it coming. I am posting two parts of my monster. Both feature the one thing that
this story has lacked the most.......sloppy, hot smoochies between our favorite Witch and
Slayer. Considering my serious lack of either a man or woman in my love life (yes. . .I
give both teams the benefit of my seriously disturbed personality) I kinda went for the
whole ball of wax on this one. Hence the PG-13 love scene on the BuffylovesWillow list
and the seriously graphic, bordering on almost being there rating of NC-17 on the
BuffywantsWillow list. Please forgive me in advance. . . .I have trouble with love scenes
sometimes <sheepish grin>.

On with the fic!!!

~~Kimber *(IEMLH)

--
URL CHANGE: http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net

* (Insert Evil Maniacal Laughter Here)

****************
Joss: Sure Willow is bi! And she's getting it on with a man! To all you fanboys out there:
Damn, I am an *evil bastard* ain't I?
Riley: so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.
Willow: It's a good fight, Buffy, and I want in.
Buffy: I kinda love you.
Buffy: This thing . . .it scares me. I need my Willow.
Willow: Awww.