Hunger

it's usually not above me to beg. . .and that's what I'm doing now. I'm a little hungry
for feedback on the most recent part of 'Untitled (7/?)'. You guys are always great with
feedback, don't get me wrong, but that part was a huge branch off for me....I think I suck
at love scenes, that's why they're usually so vague. Also, I'm a little lost on the next
part. I haven't even written one word for part 8 yet....I don't know if I wanna close it
up and if I do, how. Any suggestions would be taken seriously....please help! I see it
going into a sequel about our two fav immortal chicks....but I'd also like to pull a
george lucas and do a prequel explaining the Willow/Cordelia and Cordelia/Angel
releationships.........

Any ideas??

~~Kimber

--