From: ~~Kimber [mailto:kacoe@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2000 2:31 PM
To: BuffyLovesWillow; BuffyWantsWillow
Subject: [buffyloveswillow] Hunger

From: ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx>

it's usually not above me to beg. . .and that's what I'm doing now. I'm a
little hungry
for feedback on the most recent part of 'Untitled (7/?)'. You guys are
always great with
feedback, don't get me wrong, but that part was a huge branch off for
me....I think I suck
at love scenes, that's why they're usually so vague. Also, I'm a little
lost on the next
part. I haven't even written one word for part 8 yet....I don't know if I
wanna close it
up and if I do, how. Any suggestions would be taken seriously....please
help! I see it
going into a sequel about our two fav immortal chicks....but I'd also like
to pull a
george lucas and do a prequel explaining the Willow/Cordelia and
Cordelia/Angel
releationships.........

Any ideas??

~~Kimber

--
URL CHANGE: http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net

Looking for the lowest refinance rate for your mortgage?
GetSmart.com can help. We'll help you find the loan you
need - quick, easy, and FREE click