Re: FIC: Chanukmas II: Part One

Well....

Somebody's gonna ask somebody to marry them...not necessarily Giles and
Joyce...

Of course Buffy's gonna try and win something for Willow....it is Disney
World :-)

Spike...in love...I just can't visualize that...he seems to like nutty
people. (Druscilla, he used Harmony for sex, so she doesn't count).
Remember, just cause he doesn't kill humans doesn't mean he's "a fluffy
puppy with bad teeth".

I dunno...

Later

Pat
"I have misplaced my pants." (Homer J. Simpson)

"You know what the secret of life is?"
"Your finger?"
"One thing. Just one thing."
"That's great, but what's the one thing?"
"That's what you gotta figure out."
(Jack Palance, Billy Crystal, City Slickers)

"I heard your heartbeat." (Buffy Summers, to Angel, ANGEL)