Re: FIC: Chanukmas II: Part One

Are you just doing this to drive me crazy? :-)

But I'll answer your questions:

Spike acting like last year: yes and no
Will Buffy expect whatever Willow gives her: BIG NO (Will she like it:
ABSOLUTELY)
Giles having a good time: Yes, but also no. (Hopefullly I can come up with
some funny bits)
Angel brooding: Not extensively. His relationship with Kate will progress,
so he'll be happy.
Olds friends: NO (That's going into Buffy Movie territory, and don't know if
I mentioned this, but I despise that film)

Later

Pat

"I have misplaced my pants." (Homer J. Simpson)

"You know what the secret of life is?"
"Your finger?"
"One thing. Just one thing."
"That's great, but what's the one thing?"
"That's what you gotta figure out."
(Jack Palance, Billy Crystal, City Slickers)

"I heard your heartbeat." (Buffy Summers, to Angel, ANGEL)