Re: FIC: Chanukmas II: Part One

What is this? Round three?

Questioning: Not a part of it. About a year after it though.
Cordy/Xander sarcasm: When appropriate. But it'll be playful sarcasm.
Matured: They're not at each other's throats. They love each other.
Personality wise they've grown. (If you've seen Cordelia on ANGEL you know
what I mean)
Angel-Spike confrontations: Some. But Spike has changed too. You'll see.
Movie dispisal: Pee Wee Herman played a vampire. And Kristy Swanson played
Buffy (Nuff said)
Part 3: Well, after Part Two comes out
Becoming: No. Chanukmas is my break fom that.
Sequel: Can't tell you. :-) And I will peruse it's chapters as they're
written, but development will be left to the author. (Who I find to be
excellent) It's nobody on this list, and soon to be a first time
Buffy/Willow author. That good enough?

"I have misplaced my pants." (Homer J. Simpson)

"You know what the secret of life is?"
"Your finger?"
"One thing. Just one thing."
"That's great, but what's the one thing?"
"That's what you gotta figure out."
(Jack Palance, Billy Crystal, City Slickers)

"I heard your heartbeat." (Buffy Summers, to Angel, ANGEL)