Re: FIC: I'll Love You For Eternity [1/1]

In a message dated 29/01/00 5:24:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ellie_dee@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
Willow? Our sweet lovable Willow with those three talentless hags?
Have you no soul??? Do you not know love?
Besides if Will had Buffy why would she want those three? I mean
it would be like giving up steak (no pun intended) for a greasy
hamburger.
Ellie Dee ;)

From: BDRhoden@xxxxxxx
To: buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [buffyloveswillow] FIC: I'll Love You For Eternity [1/1]
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 02:35:57 EST

From: BDRhoden@xxxxxxx

Has there already been a BTVS/ Charmed crossover? Why not? You'd think
that
with all the man problems those three have at least one of them would have
run into Willow by now. do you think Buffy would share her favorite
witch?

D. >>

I was thinking along the lines of one of them after her. And what if she
doesn't "have" Buffy.

:)DAVE

"I cannot believe that you of all people are trying to Scully me."