Untitled and OT stuff

Hey all,

Just thought I'd fill you in on the happenings in my twisted reality. I've begun to wrap
up my Untitled fic. Hear that? U N T I T L E D . . .as in yet to have a name. I just
wanted to remind you guys that I'm open to suggestions. If I choose yours, I'll give ya a
little prize. I'll write a fic of your choice, or I'll give you access to my personal
server where you can download anything Buffy related you want. I have over 400 sound
bites, and over 600 pics of the cast including screen shots and rare pics (ever seen the
one with Alyson Hannigan in the Tigger suit?) and I have all the episode transcripts of
all four seasons including Angel: The Series. I am missing the most recent eps. obviously
plus 'Beer Bad' and 'Fear Itself'....both of those transcripts seem to be scarce for some
reason. Anyway, that's the deal.

In other news, I can finally crawl out from under my depression rock over not goin to
Florida, cause I am! It's a spur of the moment thing - I leave Wednesday at 2 and get
back next Tuesday at 11pm. So I get to see my best friend and Donald Duck after
all....I'm so excited! Which leads me to the next order of business....I'll be gone
:o( I'll try and check my mail while I'm down there - this is the most active list
I've ever been on and we all keep each other on our toes! So if you see an e-mail from
WORDWEAVER73@xxxxxxxxx - that's me....

Well, that's it for now. It's mad late and I still have a load or two of laundry left so
I can pack. My friend Chris works during the day, so I'll have plenty of time to wrap up
my Untitled fic and possibly get into the mix with the new one I've been working on for
the past week.

~~Kimber

PS.

Hey list daddy!!! Where's the weekly theme?? Don't make me swim down to Brazil and beat
you with a wet noodle. I'll be close enough to do it too! lol

--
URL CHANGE: http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net