RE: Ivy's - coming out stories

Thru Thick & Thin is probably fine - I just havent had time to read it yet,
I promise to get thru it tonight and get back to you tomorrow.

And on the subject of the coming out story - that would be a classic in this
genre, fantasy or "bone real"

FInally on the subject of Giles, perhaps I am deluded or deranged by
overexposure to Giles-based fanfic but even I got the subtextual impression
from the series that he had a quite hardcore bi history, especially Ethan. I
could be deluded.
JP

refs:
Ivy wrote:
"You know one thing missing on this list is a realistic portrayal of what
it's like "coming out."
Cilia wrote:
....and Giles being a man of his generation and all that would have mixed
feelings
p.s. Am I doing something wrong with Through Thick and Thin?