The Amazingly True Adventures part 3/?

Title: The Amazingly True Adventures of Two Girls and
a baby.

just let me know so I can visit.

Rating: PG-13 for now but subject to change

Disclaimer: Buffy and all of her people belong to Joss
Whedon and all of his people; I don't want to steal
them I just want to play with them for a while.

Spoiler: Everything up Hush

help out a friend and get much more than they bargain
for.

Feedback,: please, it's better that ice cream, and
makes me write faster. This my first Will/Buffy so
that just makes me extra nervous :(

Thanks & Dedication: Once again I want to give a huge
thanks to my wonderful spectacular BETA readers. I
dedicate this to you. YOU GUYS ROCK.!!!!!! To the list
Moms and Dads for giving us a home, To the wonderful &
brave authors that share there stories with us, and
lastly to you all, gentle reader's, you are who we are
writing this stuff for.

**Please READ Side Note: A.K.A Restrained Begging.
Hi Again. This is the Third chapter that has been
posted and I have yet to receive any feedback, for
good or for ill. It is not my intention to whine, but
such is the path of a insecure would-be writer. To
save time, I'm going to tell you a little bit about my
story. This is not going to be smut. They will not
instantly fall in love or into bed or anywhere else
for that matter. Not that there is anything wrong with
that!! :VBG: It's just not gonna happen here.
It is my hope to write a story that is interesting,
entertaining, and maybe just a tad silly, and
complicated. There will hopefully be action,
adventure, maybe a satisfying spot of violence and OH
yeah, romance. Just because this isn't smut doesn't
mean that I'm not a romantic, It will happen but at a
natural pace. If this sounds like something you'd like
to read more of, and you like how it started, let me
know. If you don't like it, let me know. If you want
me to go get bent, let me know. The point is boys and
girls, let ME KNOW. :::VEG::: I am enjoying writing
this story, but it is also a little difficult for me,
so please let me know if I should continue.

Thank you for having the patience to read this. :)

(he he he Dove Chocolate for me and all my men & umm,
women!!)

OK DOne now.....Go Read

Chapter Three

Mourning Musings

June 23, 2006

Journal Entry

When Giles suggested that I start documenting my life,
I didn't expect things to change so drastically and so
rapidly. I buried another friend today. Gods, just
writing that sentence makes my stomach churn.

I've always known that death was a reality. Hell,
living on the Hellmouth, I know that fact better than
most twenty-four year olds. I didn't expect this.
We've all become so accustomed to Vampires and demons
and such, that none of us even entertained the idea of
a mundane death like a car accident. I was so not
prepared for this, none of us were.

Years ago I accepted the fact that I might not live
to see my next birthday. Every night for the last
four years, I've patrolled, and slain vampires and
other baddies with Buffy. Every night that we go out,
I'm aware of the possibility that one or both of us
may not come home. But every night we go, because if
we didn't evil would win.

But this wasn't supposed to happen to Tara!!

DAMN IT!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

I am writing this, because if I don't, I'm afraid that
I'll let the rage that's inside me out. That I would
start yelling and throwing things until everything I
own is destroyed. The only thing that is keeping me
sane is Talia and Buffy.

I'm a mom.

Gods, I don't think that has truly sunk in yet. A few
weeks ago, Tara asked if Buffy and I would joint
guardians if anything happened to her. We both said
yes, and signed the papers, but neither one of us
thought that it would happen. It's not that I don't
want Talia, I do. I mean she is the most beautiful,
sweetest baby ever but… DAMN IT!!!

I get so angry thinking about, I feel like I'm gonna
explode. It's like I'm dangling on this ledge between
absolute grief and despair, and all-consuming rage and
hate. But once again I digress.

The funeral was small and brief. After her parents
died, we became the only family she had. She was
cremated, like she'd asked, and we all drove out to
the beach and scattered her ashes in the ocean. Tara
once told me that she wanted to be cremated because
cemeteries were just pain creepy. After patrolling the
cemetery's for the last few years, I have to agree
with her.

Gods there's so much that I have to do, and I'm not
ready to deal with it all. We still have to get the
papers and stuff from the bank. I don't understand
what she meant when she said that the deaths of her
parents are connected to her accident. The deaths were
all accidents weren't they? And if they weren't why
would someone want to hurt Tara and her family? Tara's
parents were wonderful, kind people. Cassie, Tara's
mom was a patient and kind teacher. I learned more
from her than I ever would have in books or on all of
the techno-mage web sites. Cassie taught me more than
how to properly cast a spell. She taught me about the
laws of Magick, shielding, transfiguration and other
things that would probably bore anyone reading this. I
know I'm off track again, deal with it.

I spent many weekends and vacations in San Francisco
with the O'Niels. It was actually Sean, Tara's dad
that started Buffy on the path of Martial Arts. Sean
was a detective with the San Francisco Police
Department. Yeah I know, the stereotypical Irish cop,
but all of the men in his family had been cops and he
wanted to make a difference. Anyway, Sean was also a
self-defense instructor.

One time, when Buffy, Tara and I were visiting, I woke
up and found him doing Tai Chi out in the back yard.
I was mesmerized by the fluid and graceful movements,
and was soon begging him to teach me. Buffy followed
suite and pretty soon we had a new set of lessons.
When we came back from vacation, Tara took over as Tai
Chi instructor. Buffy fell in love with the style,
grace and discipline of martial arts, and started
taken lessons, from a Sensei here in Sunnydale. Two
years later she had her black belt and had wormed her
way into her Sensei's good graces and when he retired,
she bought him out and took over the place. Buffy and
I still do Tai Chi every morning.

Every morning I am reminded of the wonderful people
that took me into their hearts. I still miss them.
Gods I can't believe I just lost her too.

Talia, I have to be strong for her. Buffy and I are
all that she has left and I won't let her down.

Giles and Xander went to get Talia's things, so she
will have a place to sleep. For the last two nights
we all slept at Xander's. No one wanted to be alone,
and quite frankly, after we learned that Tara had died
in surgery, none of us was in any position to drive
anywhere. The next day, Buffy and Giles went to take
care of the arrangements, while Xander looked after me
and Spike and Anya took care of Talia. I just didn't
have the energy to get her set up at my place.

What are we going to do without her? She's only been
gone for three days and I already miss her.

Tbc…..