Re: This weeks ep

In a message dated 11/02/00 4:43:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Gabbyroc@xxxxxxx writes:

<< rom: Gabbyroc@xxxxxxx

You can count me as one who was whirling dirvishly.
I wonder if there relationship will just be implied or they will come out
and
say it?
A friend of mine thinks it will just be implied, I am hoping she is wrong
because I think they make a good couple and should be part of the main story.
Thats just my opinion.

Brad

Howdy y'all,
This from Entertainment Weekly #525, Feb 11, page 56.
"...creator Joss Whedon is definately giving Alyson Hannigan's character
a chance to explore her sexuality. Fans first got an inkling that something
was brewing when Willow and fellow Wicca practitioner Tara (Amber Benson)
suggestively clasped hands, signaling they were interested in making more
than just supernatural magic together....."

Oddly enough, my issue just fell open to this page. I now return you to your
whirling.

Dave

"Love makes you do the wacky."