The new theme for this week

Hey,

I'm alive, well, as alive as you can be after spending the entire weekend
inside a car.My sister is going to University in another state and these
past few days i was in charge of finding her a good place and trying to find
a solution to the transportation and food problems.It's all over now, my sis
is 100's of km away and now i only have to deal with my own problems.You
know, all of the sudden i'm thinking about freezing myself and have someone
wake me next year...Okay, but i'll try to put things on track now(i keep
saying that...).

Okay, the themes now.I know i'm a little late and that after today the theme
will be a little out of date, but i don't think i can ignore it, i mean,
we're talking about romance, we're talking about Buffy and Willow, they fit
together...Okay, you guys know i'm talking about valentine's day, don't you
? I thought i had a little more time, we only have valentine's day is in
june, but i'll do it your way.

Okay, the theme for this week is valentine's day, it'll go on until
friday(or saturday, it depends).To the new members:every week we haver a
different theme, anything goes, and i'm pretty open to suggestions.Okay,
during the week the writers try to write stories that have something to do
with that theme, it doesn't have to revolve around it, it only has to have a
few theme-like elements.Awful explanation, i know, but ...If you have any
doubts e-mail me or the list, i'm glad to help(and if it means i'll do
anythingt_or tell you i did, you'll never know : )

Okay, a few ideas(you don't have to write any of them, this is only here to
help):

-Willow has a date for valentine's day and Buffy is not happy about it.What
will our slayer do to show Willow that there's someone out there in love
with the wiccan.

-Willow and Tara, Xander and Anya, Buffy and Riley, now that is a
double(well, triple ) date that none of them will never forget.Things don't
always go as we planned and feelings we didn't know existed come to the
surface.

- Set in the future, Buffy and Willow's daughter has a very special date on
valentine's day and our girls end up remembering their first valentine's day
together.

-Willow and Buffy go crazy trying to figure out what to give each other or
where to spend the most romantic day of the year.

-Valentine's day, spells gone wrong and two very horny and in love girls,
you do the math.

Okay, that is it, talk to you later
See ya

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:Wow! You're a dish!(to Willow)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)